The County of Renfrew is in the process of updating its Official Plan, and a series of six open houses and public meetings will be held around the region to get feedback from residents about the proposed changes.
The first meeting will be held in Cobden on August 8th, and another is set for Eganville on August 10th, and then McNab-Braeside on the 11th.
The following week the meetings are set for Calabogie on the 15th, Chalk River on the 16th, and the final one in Barry’s Bay on August 17th.
Each meeting begins with an open house from 5:30 to 7 p.m., with the formal public meeting from 7 to 9.
Listed below are exact locations for each meeting.
OPEN HOUSES AND PUBLIC MEETINGS – DATES AND LOCATIONS
- Monday, August 8, 2016 – Royal Canadian Legion Cobden Branch #550, 43A Main Street
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016 – Royal Canadian Legion Eganville Branch #353, 57 Veterans Way, Eganville
- Thursday, August 11, 2016 – Township of McNab/Braeside Municipal Office, 2508 Russett Drive, Arnprior
- Monday, August 15, 2016 – Community Hall, 574 Mill Street, Calabogie
- Tuesday, August 16, 2016 – Chalk River & Area Lions Hall, 11 Kellett Street, Chalk River
- Wednesday, August 17, 2016 – Paul J. Yakabuski Community Centre, 65 Arena Road, Barry’s Bay