- This event has passed.
Westmeath Recreation Association Golf Tournament
June 18 @ 11:00 am
- Name of event: Westmeath Recreation Association Golf Tournament
- Date and time: June 18th registration 11:00 am, shotgun start at 12:00
- Address: Oaks of Cobden Golf course
- Contact email address and/or phone number: Beth Ethier 613 587-4294 email@example.com
- Cost of event and other relevant information: cost for a hole sponsor is $100. Cost to enter golf tournament is $100 per person, so $400 for a 4 person team. This includes 18 holes of golf, power cart and a roast beef dinner
- upload image to be used on event page: I have attached a copy of the poster above
- Website URL
- Cause the proceeds are going to: Proceeds are going to cover programing and to pay bills for our Westmeath Recreation program and hall.
- The golf tournament is on the Saturday of the Father’s Day weekend and what a great opportunity to take dad out golfing and other family, friends and neighbours for a fun round of golf, and help to raise money for our community hall.