- This event has passed.
SCWW Special Presentations
November 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on November 14, 2022 at 2:00 pm
One event on November 15, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on November 29, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on November 30, 2022 at 10:00 am
- OPEN TO ALL RENFREW COUNTY RESIDENTS (Seniors’ 55+ and Adults with Disabilities)
For more information or to register for these programs please contact Whitewater Seniors 1-833-582-7004
To call in dial 1-800-669-6180 then enter passcode 161716 followed by #
Remembrance Day Tribute
- Join Dawn as she pays tribute to Remembrance Day. This will be a great opportunity to share
stories and listen to others.
Presenter: Dawn Dube, local Author and history enthusiast
Monday November 7th @ 10:00-10:45am
- This talk will focus on conversations surrounding future planning and how to have those conversations. Moving to a different environment, talking with your loved ones about their goals of care
and future wishes are topics that will be covered. Join us to learn about how to approach these
Presenter: Anna Marie Ashick, Social Worker at PRH (Geriatric Day Hospital & Rehab Unit)
Monday November 14th @ 2:00-3:00pm
- Join Mary Shkoury and she talks about Ageism, What is it? What does it look like?
Presenter: Mary Shkoury, Eder Abuse Prevention Ontario
Tuesday November 15th @ 10:00-11:00am
Art Talk—Jobena Petonoquot
- Jobena Petonoquot brings together community, art history, colonization, religion and resilience,
by carrying family histories and holistic and relational knowledge from her Anishinābe and
Naskapi relations into her experiences and rigorous artistic practice. Join Danielle as she talks
us through this Art!
Presenter: Danielle, Ottawa Art Gallery
Tuesday November 29th @ 10:00-10:45am
Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre –
- What is Fraud? What does it look like? How can I detect it? Join us as Carol-Lynn educates us
on the various types of fraud and how we can protect ourselves from it.
Presenter: Carol-Lynn Gilmour, Volunteer
Wednesday November 30th @ 10:00-11:00am